How does ARCH Angels use my dues?
Archangels of South Florida, Inc. (“ARCH Angels”) is a non-profit corporation duly registered with the state of Florida.
We are a tax-exempt, charitable organization recognized by the IRS under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
ARCH Angels charges a nominal annual membership fee of $60 per family.
The annual membership fee helps cover the cost of:
- Private Masses for All Saints Day, Back to School, Consecration, etc.
- Stipends for priests who say Masses and hold adoration:
- Beach day;
- All Saints’ Day (including pavilion rental);
- Field Day (including place ribbons, pavilion rental);
- Parents’ events;
- Website fees, domain names;
- Park equipment;
- Printing costs;
- Tax fees;
- Patron Saint medals for birthdays; and
- Single event insurance when requested by the Archdiocese.
Membership also entitles you to:
- participate in certain clubs and committees;
- participate in the Graduation ceremony for an additional cost;
- participate in the Junior Ring ceremony for an additional cost;
- purchase a yearbook for an additional cost;
- attend field trips;
- attend the mother's group and the father's group as well as the Parent's group;
- and much more.
For more information please contact us